Saya Sedang Membaca

The Consuming Fire oleh John Scalzi | Pemberontak Filem oleh Nasir Jani | The Prague Cemetry oleh Umberto Eco | Confessions of a Mask oleh Yukio Mishima | In Search of Modernity: A Study of the Concepts of Literature, Authorship and Notions of Self in "Traditional" Malay Literature oleh Hadijah Rahmat |

Friday, April 3, 2009

Unbecoming

Maybe I should,
Learn to let go.

Let go the things I'm not accustomed to, I'm not relevant to,
When teachers, ages, way beyond my age see me as an insignificant,
someone to splat saliva on their faces,
and someone to give them such excuse,
"Well his just new here, and unexperience."

Maybe I never wanted this,
I never wanted any of this.

But still, I thrive.

What am I doing?
Am I learning to become a man?
Or I am learning to become what I am unbecoming?

No comments: