Saya Sedang Membaca

The Consuming Fire oleh John Scalzi | Pemberontak Filem oleh Nasir Jani | The Prague Cemetry oleh Umberto Eco | Confessions of a Mask oleh Yukio Mishima | In Search of Modernity: A Study of the Concepts of Literature, Authorship and Notions of Self in "Traditional" Malay Literature oleh Hadijah Rahmat |

Friday, March 27, 2009

In Sorrow

I've done wrong to a writer friend.
And she said this, "How did u do your work?"
It's a like a slash of million pieces of glasses in my heart.
And I felt defenceless because I can't undo what I should have undo.

Maybe she won't forgive me at all.
She felt deceive.
And I feel like a dog.

My friend, please forgive me.

3 comments:

Muhammad Hilmi said...

haha...sori tergelak! rileks la brader. apa yang salah dibetulkan, yang silap dipohon ampun. itu caranya

zubin said...

review saya bukan macam awak yang pandai berbahasa bunga2 dan banyak teori. Ini review straight fwd. I like your review.

Anonymous said...

Siapa 'she' itu, Fadli?

-Nurul Adnie Bahiah