Saya Sedang Membaca

Kronikel Etanol oleh Hafizul Osman |Tunggul-tunggul Gerigis oleh Shahnon Ahmad | Atlantis: The Lost Continent Finally Found oleh Prof. Arysio Santos | The Mind of The Malay Author oleh Muhammad Haji Salleh | Joseph Anton: A Memoir oleh Salman Rushdie

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm sorry

Dear Isman,

Thank you for your response. I'm writing to apologise for writing the sajak in the blog. I'm so sorry I did that. I was so hurt and sad by what happened at A&W PJ when Alya was rudely pulled out of her mother's arms by her father just because of a "selendang" and then his brother threw the 4-letter word at us. So I wrote what I wrote under emotional stress.

I should have followed my mother's principle in life; "Biar orang buat kita, kita jangan buat orang. Leave everything to Allah."

I know if my mother knows what I wrote she'll be unhappy too. But I believe if this happens to you, you'll feel the same way as well.

Please accept my apology. Thank you.

Ikhlas,
fadz-

1 comment:

Safiah Hashim said...

Dear Isman,

Im sorry too that this war is happening between the two families, when we should be Muslim brothers n sisters.

I just pray to Allah SWT The ALmighty for baby Alya to be with her mummy. We all grew up with a mummy regardless of how imperfect one mummy can be. After all our Mummy is just like any other human being, they are just doing the best they can - for their loved ones.

You grew up with a mummy? So do i, cant imagine otherwise.

I have been looking at Baby Alya's photos when she was just born and
I miss her.

Im sure her mummy misses her more... actually i know that she does.

I apologize on my side of any wrong saying or doings.

There are wars all around the world against us Muslims, why create one between us. I pray for peace and honesty.

Assallamualaikum.